Employment and internship opportunities with Shur Farms Frost Protection® are listed below. Shur Farms® is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Position: Agriculture Equipment Sales Associate (Inside), Full-Time
About the Company:
Shur Farms Frost Protection® is a green business dedicated to providing quality products, outstanding customer support, and maintaining a positive, relaxed work environment for its employees. As the manufacturer and distributor of the successful Cold Air Drain® frost protection system for agriculture, Shur Farms Frost Protection® is rapidly expanding. In addition to manufacturing and selling the Cold Air Drain®, Shur Farms Frost Protection® conducts computerized frost analyses for growers and provides frost protection education and research. Job-related training is available. Shur Farms Frost Protection® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Responsibilities: The Sales Associate (Inside) deals directly with customers and provides sales support. Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Maintaining database of customer accounts.
• Managing, prioritizing, and following up on sales leads.
• Maintaining contact with customers about product modifications, upgrades, and new products.
• Collecting customer information for frost analyses.
• Creating maps and computerized frost analyses, as needed.
• Preparing sales documents and coordinating with customers for product purchase.
• Providing customer follow-up.
• Assisting with tradeshows and outside sales preparations.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited 4-year college
• 1-2 years sales experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and database management software
• Proficiency in interpreting maps
• Experience with Google Earth and mapping or GIS software a plus
• Experience in agricultural sector a plus
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, sometimes with limited direction
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
• Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
• Courteous, energetic, and highly motivated
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Must be able to speak clearly and understandably.
• Must be able to hear communications by telephone and in person.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
• Must be able to bend to obtain files on lower shelves and filing cabinets.
• Ability to sit and stand for several hours.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competitive compensation DOE + benefits package (health, dental, life insurance, paid leave time). Additional perks include participation in Shur Farms® Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Produce Club, fresh daily coffee/tea and being part of an outstanding team!
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please report problems with this website to the webmaster.
© Copyrighted 2010 by Shur Farms Frost Protection®